A couple weeks ago I got a Nintendo Wii and it's perhaps the best investment I've made. But anyone who has played Wii has surely noticed using the controllers can sometimes be hilarious to watch. And so I give you this week's SNL skit of the week: Wii Guys.
Hey Melissa! I came across your blog, via that thing we call "facebook"...good to hear you've entered this wonderful world of the interweb in such a way. I look forward to reading your quirky antics...hope you are doing well!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium? Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
2 comments:
Hey Melissa! I came across your blog, via that thing we call "facebook"...good to hear you've entered this wonderful world of the interweb in such a way. I look forward to reading your quirky antics...hope you are doing well!
.destiny
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment