The other day I posted a video from a newscast about a man who called 911 after Burger King ran out of lemonade. Well, I have found that man a wife and soulmate. Meet Latreasa Goodman, who called 911 after McDonald's ran out of Chicken McNuggets.
The best is her quote "This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." I am going to use that on a daily, OK any time I visit McDonald's basis.

Read the complete story at
The Smoking Gun or a hilarious rendition of it at
Dlisted.
(image from Chicagoist.com)
3 comments:
i would have been mad too! i only eat chicken products at mcd's. never had a hamburger there. why wouldn't they just give her a refund?
I also only eat the chicken there; the burgers taste horrible. McDonald's workers usually don't know how to operate a register, but still, you don't call 911! The manager, sure. McDonald's Corporate, ok. But 911, really?
They're lucky she only called 911. The day they ran out of Chicken Nuggets when I needed me some Nugnuts has generally been regarded by philosophers and physicists alike as the Worst Day in Human History. You may remember it by what the media called it: Hurricane Camille
Post a Comment