"Play it just a little sociopathic" is what Malcolm advises and I fell in love with the way he views this game. THIS sounds like a player, and he's been a fan all his life. He's actually very smart, but he looks like he could be dumb dude. He seems charismatic and likable, a person people will want to align with. His big obstacle will be being perceived as a physical threat however I think there's a lot of other guys that would get targeted first (ahem, Pete). My runner-up is RC because she seems smart and physical, but I'm having a vibe that a guy wins this season. She also seems stronger on paper than her video, so I wonder if she'll just not connect with others. And lest you think I didn't notice or care: Blair from The Facts of Life is on this show. The nostalgic side of me is so excited, but I'm also a little leery because I've heard some of her religious views that don't sit well with my own thoughts. BUT, kind of an awesome get. Next year: Tootie.
Who do you think will win Survivor: One World? Leave your prediction in the comments or tweet me @melgotserved. Get it right and you'll get a shout-out at the end of the season.
Who do you think will win Survivor: One World? Leave your prediction in the comments or tweet me @melgotserved. Get it right and you'll get a shout-out at the end of the season.
Photo Credit: CBS

0 comments:
Post a Comment